Tuesday 25 March 2008

My car

This is just a random post since i woke up early to do some assignment and was feeling kinda free...the picture is not my car but same type...a 6-year old maroon proton wira 1.5 with sports rims and skirting and all....but the reason i post this is because.....

I'VE HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH THIS CAR!!!!!

one fine day... (in chronological order)
1. aircon rosak
2. indoor light rosak
3. scratch front left bumper against parking corner
4. front right tire pancit
5. kena accident, front right indicator and light rosak with scratch and dent by the front right side
6. left back tire pancit
7. rear view mirror broke
8. left back tire pancit again
9. scratch back right door badly against another parking corner

sigh....anyhow they've all been fixed except no.9 as it was quite recent...


Despite all this trouble, many of my friends were helpful to lend a hand in dealing with all this car trouble and i'm thankful even though had to rebuke some who were saying have to 'mandi bunga' to get rid of bad luck. I thank God i've been kept safe as i know truly that driving in KL is no easy matter~

"Keep me safe O God, for in you I take refuge" Psalms 16:1

Drive safely, think of your loved ones (government should pay me for helping to promote)

hmm...just realised...good time to do devotion..*whispers* roommates all still sleeping =)

No comments: