Tuesday 5 August 2008

Passion World Tour


WOW...seriously...WOW....that Sunday I almost did not want to go due to a very VERY important presentation due tomorrow that I had hardly started on....BUT i went...and it was worth it...

Close to 4000 young people from all over Malaysia coming together to just celebrate His goodness and proclaim His greatness..AWESOME!! The experience itself can't be comprehended, mind boggling...you'll have to experience it the next time around..you could try reading Aaron's blog, Wini's blog and others for stories on God's amazing grace in people's lives. Ashley's story was a story I'm praying will happen for my friends in due season.. (excluding dying part of course...salvation part la...)

Simply put, God is stirring up people in these last days and its becoming exciting!!! The mere thought of seeing every nation, every tongue, every tribe, every people from all land gathering to bring glory to Christ....WOW...

Put together into one, many experiences and reminders, one that had me thinking was when Ps. Louie Giglio mentioned about making your life matter. At present I have always wanted to do something big, making a difference, seeing others achieve great things and wanting to do it to but his words reminded me that those are good but there's something else too, something that will last for eternity. The salvation of my friends' souls. Something like that, you bringing them to know the true King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Saviour who created the whole universe, to let them know He loves them. Always it will slip my mind off what God has called us to do, but setting daily affairs aside and just being reminded of it again revives the spirit, refreshes. I definitely want to see them in eternity with Christ, I want to be part of their journey working on their salvation. 'God of this city' made my cry out for Christ's ownership over their lives. All of my friends who don't know you, i pray that You'll save them too.

Greater things are yet to come and yet to be done.

I want to make my life matter for others, for Jesus.

No comments: