Wednesday 21 November 2007

Happy Birthday




Vweee~~ im 2 more years away from voting

haha...today was kinda eventful...finished off last exam paper (20th) was feeling kinda sad knowing the fact that every1's going back home and im gonna b left alone for the week...however, our lecturer planned a class trip to UiTM (Universiti Teknologi MARA) for their portfolio exhibition so it filled up my afternoon....at night we went to 1 Utama for dinner then pre-arranged to watch a 7.45pm movie when the current time was 7.30pm...weee~ there goes all our lessons for time management..hahah...watched Beowulf...good movie...lots of "graphics" anyhow feel thankful and happy that despite my frens natural character that they would go home right after projects or exams, they all stayed back n spent time wif me knowing it was my birthday tmr (21st at time of posting) so yeah...reli appreciated it, thanks also to those who remembered and messaged me 2~~ for those of u who DIDN'T....BEWARE!!! haha...u owe me dinner... >=)

exactly at 12am (21st nov) - was cleaning house with housemates....
1.24am (21st nov) - aik? im 19...





-=edit=-

hmmm its morning (10am) *yawn* hmmm its my birthday...what should i do?

actually all i had in mind was juz to spend the whole DAY watching some movies from my ext hard disk or play games since most of every1 had left for their hometown...or so i assumed...

at 3pm a fren rang me up n invited me to go watch "Stardust"!! finally got to watch it...was good movie but that's another post...so yea, hung out with frens n had dinner n they bought a CAKE! hehe...although it had a moldy strawberry...a cake is still a cake...thought that counts..yea..the thought...haha...

so yeah felt very appreciated and im reli glad that God has blessed me wif so many great frens and this birthday,2007 i'll always rmber n cherish...

fellowship is important n crucial regardless whether its in a spiritual aspect or physical, scientists (heard somewhere) did research on babies who didnt hav the luxury of communication (ppl feed them but no talking..no interaction) eventually they all died...

so yea, spending time wif frens these last few days b4 going back kk has been great eventhough it was only for a short while but it was stil worthwhile... i love my friends =)...all of them kk kl whrever...forever

p.s. my birthday wish (altho not customary to tell) was that my friends WOULD come to know, accept and receive Christ as the living God and Saviour of their lives...hmm more like prayer then wish...haha

the "love" mentioned here is in the context of agape love...no getting wrong ideas... >=)

No comments: